FRANK E. BASIL’s POLICY OF QUALITY
FRANK E. BASIL’s Quality Policy is determined according to its customers’ requirements, current legislation and business ethics.
BASIL’s attitude towards quality is expressed through the Company’s Quality System, which sets the framework for continuous improvement of its operations and activities, based on all requirements’ fulfillment, but also with respect to all interested parties’ expectations, to the maximum extent.
The motivation behind the Company’s activities, is the continuous improvement at all levels. To this end, risk analysis is fueled not only by keeping record of possible non-compliances, but also by recognizing the opportunities and is monitored through clear quality objectives. Possible deviations generate corrective actions by means of:
- well-trained staff recruitment,
- selection of reliable partners and suppliers,
- business equipment (hardware, software, control equipment) supply,
- continuous communication with the client to completely comprehend his requirements and record or settle any contract variation,
- provision of high standard Project Management and Construction Management services,
- development of technically sound Design Studies and provision of substantive Construction Supervision,
- recording and minimizing any deviations in order to substantially improve the services provided,
- identification and assessment of potential risks arising from the Company’s operating activities and taking measures to manage them effectively,
- management of the changes that take place within the Company and which may have an impact on the quality of services provided,
- continuous effort to improve the Company’s services, in a way that promotes and ensures the provision of effective services, as well as the development of smooth and stable relations with customers and suppliers.
BASIL’s Management undertakes that it will take proper care so that:
- Its Quality Policy is clearly announced to all interested parties.
- Its Quality Policy is reviewed and kept up-to-date.
- All necessary means are provided for the continuous and uninterrupted operation of the Company’s Quality System and its continuous improvement.
BASIL commits to comply with all Laws and Regulations that govern its operation. The Quality Management Coordinator undertakes the task of supervising, maintaining and developing the Quality Management System.